Exel Turf Green 20mm
Premium product " Green 20mm” is very natural looking, high quality and good bargain product in the market. A 20mm long blade grass utilizing multiple polyethylene mono filament yarns, with colored fleece + fabric with polyester weft for added comfort under foot and giving a very natural appearance. Emerald 20mm is UV resistant, highly suitable under direct sunlight & heavy metal free.
Suitable for any garden wanting a durable yet low maintenance lawn presenting the look and feel of natural grass. Perfect for around pools, patios and decks or for high usage or low light or anywhere requiring a lush, green, low maintenance lawn.
- No watering
- No mowing
- No allergy-causing grass seeds and cuttings
- No fertilizer
- No weeds
- Lush and green 365 days of the year
- Look and feels like the real thing
- Child and pet friendly
- UV stabilized
- Perfect for troublesome low light and heavy rainfall areas
- Dual savings in maintenance costs and reduction in water use
|Colour||:||Field green & Lime Green|
|Composition||:||PE & PP, Mono filament|
|Pile Height||:||20 mm|
|Stitches||:||18900/ sq mt|
|Turf Weight||:||2210 gm/ sq mt|
|Roll Width||:||2 m|
|Max Roll Length||:||25 m|
|Primary Backing||:||PE + PP Monofilament|
|Application||:||playground, school, roof, landscape, outdoor all purpose|
Benefits & installation of artificial grass
Lawns & Landscapes:
- UV resistance
- Heavy metal free, safe for pets and child
- Maintenance friendly; mowing and edge cutting are in the past
- No seasonal color changes
- resists intensive use
- Excellent resilience properties
- No watering and fertilizing required
- No weed / moss growth
- Always good drainage, no muddy patches
- Easy to clean
- does not stimulate allergies
1. Install on Cemented surface:Glue all the sides and joints using double sided tape and stick on cemented or tiled surface.
2. Install on cemented surface with drainage cell: This method is helpful where drainage required.
Step 1: Clean floor.
Step 2: Lay drainage cells and lock it firmly,
Step 3: Lay artificial grass on drainage cell bed and glue it firmly.
3. Install on Soil surface / Garden:
Step 1: Excavate and remove existing soil for about 5 cm and make necessary gradient.
Step 2: Apply gravel for about 5 cm and level it.
Step 3: Apply sand for about 3 cm and level it.
Step 4: Lay grass
Step 5: Glue all the joints using double sided tape
Step 6: Use U shape turf pins to secure all the edges and joints
Step 7: Apply minimal sand on grass and spread it if necessary.